Know your accounting cost.
Most accountants charge by the hour. And the result is a nasty surprise when you open their invoice. Wouldn’t it be great to know what your accounting services will cost every month?
With DBS Choice, you can have that certainty. And it couldn’t be simpler: You use QuickBooks Online to manage basic, day-to-day accounting functions. We do the rest.
2019 is almost here. Find out how much you can save with DBS Choice!
DBS Choice: Real Accounting, Three Options.
$375 per month
Bookkeeping oversight and review, bank reconciliation, transaction matching, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement
Available at additional cost
Detailed review of books, QuickBooks support, QuickBooks training, other monthly services, other annual services, tax preparation, face-to-face meetings
$500 per month
All Basic Plan services plus…
- Other management reports
- Detailed review of books
- Download/import bank transactions, credit card transactions and inventory data
- Manage accruals, depreciation and other complex accounting tasks
- Discover and remedy errors
- Make journal entries
- Financial analysis
- QuickBooks support
- Two face-to-face meetings
- Budget vs. Actual Statement
- Year-end Financial Statement
- QuickBooks training as needed
- S Corporation tax return
- Personal 1040 tax return
$650 per month
All Basic and Essentials Plan services plus…
- Financial management consulting
- Discover and support resolution of cost, operational and process inefficiencies
- Four face-to-face meetings
Final pricing may vary depending on services required by client, and will require a review of books, accounting processes and records.